Thank you for your RSVP to Hot Club of Cowtown on Saturday March 21st, 2020
You will receive an Email Confirmation soon confirming your RSVP.
please note our policies below
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you secure reservations but find that you will be unable to attend the concert, please cancel your reservations as soon as you know you can't attend so we can offer your space to others wanting to attend the concert. You can email us from the contact page. Those with reservations who do not attend without Cancellation, will be expected to send a check made out to Hot Club of Cowtown equal to $20 per each unused concert reservation and a check to Sauce y Mama for equal to $10 per unused RSVP food. NO EXCEPTIONS. We will provide you the address to mail checks.
- CASH ONLY - Our concerts are pay at the door, mailing checks is only for unused reservations
- We try and contact everyone who RSVP'd in light of a cancelled show, but please check our website or Facebook Page if the weather looks iffy
- Gates open at 7pm - Food Service Begins, Concert is at 8pm
- Upon arrival; please Check-In at the front gate or Merchandise booth in front of the Cantina ~ Cash Door Donation is $20per adult for this show (kiddo's 16 and under free) If you had a table reservation please pay the $25 fee
- Food Available - please purchase your food upon arrival if you RSVP for food! She prepares meals based on your RSVP's, Thank you!
- BYOB, coolers allowed
- Family Friendly ~ kiddo's welcome, but please ask them to use their inside voice during the performance
- No Dogs please (Service Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a leash at all times)
- WE RECYCLE.... HELP US by throwing all plastic, glass and aluminum in the Recycle Bins provided
- Bring your Camp Chairs or Blankets or find a Table and chair in the Cantina which are on first come basis. PLEASE NOTE: we will reserve up to 5 tables in advance for parties of 2 to 8 for an additional $25 cash donation fee per table. WE WILL ALWAYS RESERVE SEATING IN THE CANTINA FOR THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS.
- NON SMOKING in the CANTINA with the exception of the outside tables ~ Please be courteous to others when smoking and dispose of your cigarette butts in a receptacle ~ Thank you!
- If you are camping, please arrive no later than 4pm so we can get you settled in before the crowds arrive
- After Show Jam at the fire-pit or in Cantina for those wishing to jam - please no minors without prior consent
- Fischer Haus is off limits, it is now our Private Residence - Thank you!
- Please do not feed or harass the animals
- Please drive home safely and thanks so much for coming out we hope you have a wonderful time