Thank you for your RSVP to Terri Hendrix & Lloyd Maines on Saturday June 15th, 2019
You will NOT receive an Email Confirmation. Please print this page if you want a copy of the Confirmation.
You are CONFIRMED, please note our policies below:
- CASH ONLY
- We try and contact everyone who RSVP'd in light of a cancelled show, but please check our website or Facebook Page if the weather looks iffy
- Gates open at 6:30pm - Food Service Begins, Concert is at 8pm
- Upon arrival; please Check-In at the front gate or Merchandise booth in front of the Cantina ~ Cash Door Donation is $20 per adult for this show (kiddo's 16 and under free)
- Food Available or can bring your own - Make sure you purchase your food if you RSVP for food!
- Family Friendly ~ kiddo's welcome, but please ask them to use their inside voice during the performance!
- No Dogs please (Service Dogs are welcome)
- WE RECYCLE.... HELP US by throwing all plastic, glass and aluminum in the Recycle Bins provided
- If you can not make the show please drop us a email and let us know
- Tables and chairs in the Cantina are on first come basis. However, we will reserve up to 3 tables in advance for parties of 6 or more. You may bring your chair or blankets for outside viewing (PLEASE NOTE WE WILL RESERVE SEATING IN THE CANTINA FOR THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS)
- NO SMOKING SHOW in CANTINA ~ Please be courteous to others when smoking and dispose of your cigarette butts in a receptacle
- If you are camping, please arrive no later than 4so we can get you settled in before the crowds arrive
- After Show Jam at the fire-pit for those wishing to jam - please no minors without prior consent
- Fischer Haus is off limits, it is now our Private Residence - Thank you!
- Please drive home safely and thanks so much for coming out we hope you have a wonderful time