Thank you for your RSVP to Marcia Ball
on Saturday September 30th, 2017.
You will NOT receive an Email Confirmation. Please print this page if you want a copy of the Confirmation.
You are CONFIRMED, please note our policies below:
- CASH ONLY
- We try and contact everyone who RSVP'd in light of a cancelled show, but please check our website or Facebook Page if the weather looks iffy
- Gates open at 7pm - Food Service Begins
- Upon arrival; please Check-In at the front gate or Merchandise booth in front of the Cantina ~ Cash Door Donation is $25 per adult for this show
- Food Available or can bring your own
- Family Friendly ~ kiddo's welcome! (Help us to keep the rocks off the lawn by encouraging the young ones not to throw them, much obliged)
- No Dogs please
- WE RECYCLE.... HELP US by throwing all plastic, glass and aluminum in the Recycle Bins provided
- If you can not make the show please drop us a email and let us know
- Bring your chairs or blankets unless you wish to sit in the Cantina which is pretty much first come seating
- Tables and chairs in the Cantina are on first come basis. However, we will reserve up to 3 tables in advance for parties of 6 or more. You may bring your chair or blankets for outside viewing (PLEASE NOTE WE WILL RESERVE SEATING IN THE CANTINA FOR THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS)
- NO SMOKING at the first 2 rows of tables from the stage ~ Please dispose of your cigarette butts in a receptacle
- If you are camping, please arrive no later than 5pm so we can get you settled in before the crowds arrive
- Fischer Haus is off limits, it is for Private Use only by the renters
- Please drive home safely and thanks so much for coming out. We hope you have a wonderful time!